Friday, August 19, 2011

Silk Wrap *PICS*

I got a Silk Wrap this Tuesday 8-16-2011. I went to a new salon not the best decision.

The lady claimed she knew how to work with natural hair and used natural hair products which she did not.

The way she did the silk wrap was very basic she barely put any heat protecting.

My hair had a lot of body but it looked very dry and brittle.

She did cut my ends for free so I was pleased with that.

But next time I will do my own silk wrap since when I went home I ended up doing it over my self to give my hair more shine and moister.

*Pics of my revised Silk Wrap*







I will most likely be wearing my hair like this for the next couple weeks until I get my next sew in. But I will keep updates about my natural hair journey atleast once or twice a week.

thanks and dont forget to comment and follow my blogg!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment