Sunday, October 2, 2011

11 Month *NO TOUCH* Challenge!!! o_O

So I decided to go on a 11 month No Touch challenge!! I know that's a long time but whenever my hair is out I feel like I am always messing in it and watching it grow is aggravating so I just want to put it away.

Plan of Action:

October-December Senegalese Twist

January-March Sew-In

March- May Senegalese Twist

May- August Sew-In

I will trim my ends and do deep conditions in between hair styles to keep hair healthy and growing.

I also have to decide if I want to do the Big Chop once the 11 months are up. Originally my plan was to Big Chop January 1, 2013 but my plan might change because I want to get to know my natural hair and learn how to style it and really take care of it before it grows to much and I am over whelmed. So I have a lot to think about but at least I have 11 months to decided.

Wish me luck on this 11 month challenge. I will keep you posted with pics and post on how my hair is growing and how I am managing it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment