Tuesday, October 4, 2011

RX For Brown Skin!!

This Post is not related to my natural hair journey! Since my hair is in Senegalese twist thought it would be a good idea to post my clear skin journey as well lol!!
So I ordered the RX for brown skin about two weeks ago. I have acne prone skin and whenever I get a pimple it leaves a mark which is so annoying and unattractive




I have tried other spot treatments with no improvement or very little improvement.
So I was very skeptical of RX because I usually do not trust stuff like that but ordered it anyway.
When I ordered it two weeks ago they emailed me and said it was on back order. So I got the email today that said my order was in and I should receive it in about 7-10 days.
I will post my progress and see if it actually works as well as my skin care regimen once I get my order of the RX for Brown Skin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment