Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Been A While!!!

It has been a while since my last post been crazy busy with school plus my hair has been in seneglese twist and still is.

I started taking out the top part because my hair has grown out so much and its starting to look old but that is a good thing.

My plan is to have the twist completly out of my hair by December 16th which would make it 11 weeks and then I plan to get my sew-in December 28th.

I plan to trim my ends and "Deep Deep" condition my hair and wear it in protective styles that week in between styles. I might apply heat once for my birthday which is December 19th!!!!!

Since my last  post I reached my 6 month transition (November 24) milestone and I measured my new growth and it was 3 inches so my hair is growing on target!!

The products that I have been using with my twist are:
-Doo grow the liquid kind
-Olive oil sheen spray
-Olive oil pomade (for the edges) 
-Biotin Vitamins
-Prenatal Vitamins -Only for hair growth purposes
-Only washed hair twice

No comments:

Post a Comment