Tuesday, December 13, 2011

28 weeks Transition 6 months!! ^_^

So I made it to the six month mark (Nov. 24) of my natural hair journey and I am pleasantly surprised at how my hair is growing looking back at my 16 weeks transition post to now!! I took my Senegalese twist out December 9 was going to wait till December 16 but I got anxious and took them out a little early below are pics of my hair washed and conditioned.



I cut a piece of my hair all the way down to my new growth and it measured at 3' inches so it is growing right on schedule! lol!!

I guess my hair texture is a 4 something but it is alot softer than it looks I can comb through it. It just does not really have a deep curl pattern



It has grown so much in the past two months cant wait to see it straight


It is almost completly natural in the back


 Boy is my hair thick when I first saw it I was somewhat overwhelmed




 I love my natural hair :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment